Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If we knew the scale of the genocide when in progress then it would make it worse so we wouldn't know the scale of the genocide after all.

So better not to know until it's over.
07:16 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 06:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hmmm ?
Question(s) for me is who (if anyone) knew the scale of it early on? And who wud hv blvd it? But most importantly wud knowing hv made a difference to it even happening early on?
Wish i'd known more early on.
Accept may be glad i didn't when it's over tho. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 May, 12:11
Agree 100%! After finding out about the hidden horrors, it has taken me a few years to feel joy again. I slowly started doing those things I set aside because I simply could not muster the desire nor focus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 May, 09:39
It's like watching a horrific slow motion train wreck and feeling mostly helpless to stop it........... but then - seeing one you can touch here or there......... and knowing the vast devastation, hoping you're wrong, and knowing there is one life where perhaps you made a small difference.
That's how it feels every single day.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
23 May, 08:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Well said. It’s our job now to help those who’ve been poisoned with solutions. Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Stella https://drstellamd.com/
https://petermcculloughmd....

Northy UK. @Northy
22 May, 07:18
We have known the scale of genocide for years, its the normies