Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel like I am fighting a war on two fronts — the American MAGA revolution, as well as my local British skirmish with the mobsters who rob us nonstop and ignore the law. I do hope something shifts soon, as a recurring theme of conversation is "we can't carry on like this".
06:26 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
22 May, 10:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🚨 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 Buckle Up!
https://rumble.com/v2peiha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 May, 10:37
I am waiting on a judgment to be rendered in about 8 more days, this is huge for me. I did something pretty crafty and well-played. So well played in fact, I think I just slam-dunked every case for relief I "was" going to have to face going forward and did it all in one testimony (with some other craftily and tactfully submitted documents I'll divulge/explain the legal manifestation of later) and literally used a tactic straight out of The Art of War! I think I just cornered the entire state in one hearing and paved a path to swift settlements without having to go through lengthy hearings after hearing/claim after claim/agency after agency. I can't wait to tell you all about this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 May, 10:49
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Oh I can't wait to hear about it!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 May, 09:54 (E)
Please listen to this video below, Martin, YES! We The People EVERYWHERE Are Fighting The War For Our LIves, We Are Coming Together! Undoing BAD KARMA! AMAZING time to be alive, even though we are insperiencing MANY suffering. The Great Awakening! We Are ONE, We Believe IN LIFE!

💥
Trump Conspiracy Charges Coming | WW3 Going PUBLIC | Major FF Events Being Staged | Hang On Tight!

💥OPTICAL WWWIII - DEEP STATE AI - IMMINENT ALL FINANCIAL DEFAULT - JUNE 1ST

SGAnon discusses information pertaining to the current geopolitical landscape happening throughout the world, including the US COG operations, CIC DJT and setting the Precedent for Conspiracy and Treason charges against a former US Executive, the preparation of major FF events world-wide, and more.

💥 https://rumble.com/v2pdesk...

What an amazing time to be alive. Light and LOVE wins! God Won!
#wwg1wga

Julie Que @JulieQue
22 May, 11:39
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I needed this post today specifically love the meme! Also, love to listen to SG Anon! Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 May, 09:22
[Martin? "Only a fool ducks when the truth is thrown at him"
Everyone wants the truth, few are cognizant of its delivery. First you must comprehend what this war really is. I'll shorten your research... This war is about grammar, shipping & venue, but not necessarily in that order. See, this war has already been won, too many fools keep ducking. Tune into : Winfred: Adam's "Making Life Brighter" channel on YouTube/Facebook Wednesday night if you truly want closure.]
: FACTS.
: TRUTH-WINS.
: NOW-SPACE.
🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 May, 09:10
Praying for imminent PUBLIC victory. Much healing to do before Beetle Juice blasts us.

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 May, 09:07
We absolutely can’t here in Canada as well.
The border here must close.
I don’t recognize Canada at all. 😔

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 May, 09:07
🙏🙏🙏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 May, 09:06
Without God I would have crawled in a hole a long time ago.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
22 May, 07:15
My friends and I feel the same. I do get weary at times to be sure, yet despite all the ups and downs in my life there's always an inner knowing that I am here until the end...

Northy UK. @Northy
22 May, 07:14
"Trust the plan" is finally taking its toll, my friend.

Everytime I see a potential end, its because I follow the US, then something happens where I say to myself "oh ok, maybe not this time"

The UK is an absolute cesspit of filth and degeneracy and I truly don't see any light at the end of our tunnel until the plan happens in the US.

The question is, how long before you have genuine doubts?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 May, 07:09
Thank you for fighting for us!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 May, 06:52
Battle fatigue is a real thing, wether it’s on the digital field or not. Gladly holding the line here with you brother. The struggle is real, but I think we both can finally see a bit of light shinning in now.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 May, 06:43
Because you are Martin and so am I. my whole family are over there. Their asleep but hey it’s my family. My sis told me Joe got a lovely pic taken with Nicola Sturgeon. Lovely Martin fkin Lovely. I have never wanted to ram lovely down anyone’s throat as I did at that moment.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
22 May, 06:35
Same here, The World is connected, we are all fighting each others battles.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 May, 06:30
I hate to say it Martin but you’re 💯 correct! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻