sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 May, 01:59
🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

quiet but deadly. White to play!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 May, 02:16
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
2d to 6h

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hold Fast @Zoot42
20 May, 04:31
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Agreed.
Then black moves:
4b to 2c

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 May, 06:24
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
1b to 6g check

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:00
Wait.
Did you mean
1c to 6b?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:02
Sorry 1c to 6g?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:07
I’ll try saying it correctly one more time😛😛
1c to 5g?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:22
LOL, , so sorry, I'd say 1c to 8c

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:24
The black knight is in the way of that move now.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:27
I just re-read yes, I would take 2h to 2 g

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:46
6f to 5f

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:55
1c to 5g check

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:58
8g to 8h

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 05:02
Want to try it one more time?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 08:40
sure, first time in 37 years, played a lot when I was a kid, mostly adults. Looked at a few of Q, JA games in passing, great game

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 11:14
Great.
I’ll play black.
Your move.

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 11:18
It has been many years for me as well.
I set up the chess board at home to keep track of the moves.😀

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 May, 07:21
I'll have to find mine! Do you mean from scratch?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
22 May, 02:14
Well actually I ment from the positions shown.
I’m trying to figure out what the “quiet but deadly’ comment means. Is it the white bishop?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 May, 02:17
yes, good guess, stands posted over king. Black was trying same thing. Maybe related to sleepers

Hold Fast @Zoot42
22 May, 02:30
Interesting.
The black bishop is in trouble.

When I look at the position of the pieces on the board, they don’t look like they would flow from a normal game. It’s almost as if they have been placed there to create a bad situation for Black.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 May, 02:45
I wonder the same about that position. Why there unprotected?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
The more I think about it, the more that I feel you are on the right track in regards to the “quiet but deadly” explanation. Maybe the riddle is solved, and we don’t have to play it out.
03:15 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Zoot42 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hold Fast, click on at the bottom under it