sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 May, 01:59
🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

quiet but deadly. White to play!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 May, 02:16
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
2d to 6h

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hold Fast @Zoot42
20 May, 04:31
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Agreed.
Then black moves:
4b to 2c

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 May, 06:24
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
1b to 6g check

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:00
Wait.
Did you mean
1c to 6b?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:02
Sorry 1c to 6g?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:07
I’ll try saying it correctly one more time😛😛
1c to 5g?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:22
LOL, , so sorry, I'd say 1c to 8c

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:24
The black knight is in the way of that move now.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:27
I just re-read yes, I would take 2h to 2 g

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:46
6f to 5f

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:55
1c to 5g check

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:58
8g to 8h

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 05:02
Want to try it one more time?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 08:40
sure, first time in 37 years, played a lot when I was a kid, mostly adults. Looked at a few of Q, JA games in passing, great game

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 11:14
Great.
I’ll play black.
Your move.

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 11:18
It has been many years for me as well.
I set up the chess board at home to keep track of the moves.😀

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 May, 07:21
I'll have to find mine! Do you mean from scratch?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
Well actually I ment from the positions shown.
I’m trying to figure out what the “quiet but deadly’ comment means. Is it the white bishop?
02:14 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Zoot42 in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 May, 02:17
yes, good guess, stands posted over king. Black was trying same thing. Maybe related to sleepers

Hold Fast @Zoot42
22 May, 02:30
Interesting.
The black bishop is in trouble.

When I look at the position of the pieces on the board, they don’t look like they would flow from a normal game. It’s almost as if they have been placed there to create a bad situation for Black.