Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
Our Birth Certificate IS issued as a Bond starting w/$1,000,000 at our birth, thus WE THE PEOPLE became the assets FOR USA Inc.!

COVID was to kill off people so criminal cartel can cash in those assets for themselves, but they failed & we won.

You are a sovereign being for about 3 days til ur mother & the doctor sign your Birth Certificate & thus you then become a corporation if your name was in all CAPITAL LETTERS w/just your first letter as a capital then you wait till you sign up for your SSN to become one.

Our BC has been bought & sold on the stock market for yrs adding earnings every time &is placed in our Treasury Direct Account for easy access.

Your BC is a CONTRACT!

Modern day slavery via paperwork! U DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME DO UR OWN RESEARCH! “Knowledge is power" Research Act of 1871 when US changed from United States IN America👉 United States OF America. DC corp was created. We have been deceived our entire lives. Time to break out of their system!!!🇺🇸
09:39 PM - May 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply
garm hava @sigma777
21 May, 06:52
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 May, 10:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
21 May, 09:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
We started our correction of status, next is recording..

M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
20 May, 10:00
Indeed I have known this for a very long time and NO ONE will believe me, some will hear me out and I will even show them how to get free of it with real proof & still the NEVER act. I did and have not payed taxes, tickets have only my new passport saying other ect. Yet still even cops I know very well don't get it at all, when I tell them they are only policy enforcers the just smile. So glad to know you are on the right team...!!!

Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
21 May, 05:17
In response M-Q 11:11 to his Publication
It's hard telling people the truth..“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”They can't handle it..

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 May, 09:49
so what if the months are not correct...then our birth dates would not be accurate...does this mean these would be void for false info?

Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 May, 09:59
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Great question! Since They changed Julian calendar to Gregorian calendar..

M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
20 May, 10:01
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
There are 13 months and each of them are only 28 days, you are right in thinking this way.