Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 May, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
💕💘💞💖💓💗💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 May, 08:37
Wow—this! 🤯🙏💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
21 May, 04:33
I pray that this is my truth! Things are so much harder since I fully woke up in 2019, I had a huntch things weren’t right for many years and stumbled across Anon information that jolted the reality of what I suspected. I wouldn’t want to imagine things any harder! Lord God I pray for strength!🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 May, 02:20
I sure hope there is a reason! 🤦‍♀️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 May, 12:10
With God, all things are possible!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 May, 06:05
Well this last week has been a bit of a 💩storm and it’s been a little tougher to pump out those good vibes so thanks for the reminder Kim! Think I might be good now! Love to you and the rest of the Anon fam 🙏❤️😊

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 May, 12:38
💥🙏💖

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 May, 12:25
That is the absolute Truth.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 May, 12:07
❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 May, 11:19
❤️🥰🙏🏼
Love to You Kim! 💫❤️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
20 May, 11:17
Growth, let it flow through.
Don't judge energy.
Feel and let go.
Our glass is full.
More light means expelling the trapped energies.
Observe from a distance.
You are what you think.
Be Grateful
Be Love
Focus on what you'd like in life.
You already have it.
Lessons are blessings.
GM Kim and AU fam!
Much Love to you all! 🤍

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 May, 11:09

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
20 May, 11:05
OK Kim I'll take that and run with it. 😆 Thank you 😊

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 May, 10:57
Well……I’m getting my ass kicked in all directions and I do know what’s coming which is why I eat the 💩 sandwich & keep going!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 May, 11:53
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE THE CABAL ARE CHOKING DOWN THEIR OWN SHIT SANDWICHES

Judy Anonette @biju
20 May, 10:47
Awesome statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
20 May, 10:14
I will just go with that then😂