Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Praise report. Peanut Butter made it thru the night. I think that wormer made him anemic. His gums are getting pinker. JUST yesterday he was eating and drinking. I have him on CBD oil. Seems to regulate his breathing among other things. Never been a vet, but was an o.r. tech. Am praying for wisdom bout if I should now here shortly call the vet. But he hates and I mean hates the vet, so hard call for me. Please keep him in your prayers. He is one of my best friends.
07:34 AM - May 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 May, 10:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
20 May, 10:14
Prayers โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 May, 09:52
Continued prayers Stephanie

20 May, 09:54
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Ty friend. VERY much.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 May, 08:07
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Michael Phillips @Crager71
20 May, 07:43
Prayers sent Stephanie. ๐Ÿ™

20 May, 08:00
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Ty so much. GOD rocks. THANK you to all believers who are praying for him. Just need his energy back up.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 May, 07:38
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ”ฅwill do...do you know of natural remedies for a dog's teeth

20 May, 07:41 (E)
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Black seed oil is good for them, you can rub that right on the gums. Also cbd oil works great for dogs. Last time he had an incident the vet was BLOWN away by his great blood count, heard I was using it and beat a trail to my car to pick my brain about it. Said per the "bar" they can't give it, but wanted to know HOW that happened. AND of course GOD is first in miracles. I was having an issue with my teeth, one got cracked eating suckers, never do that btw. lol ANYWAY he said YOU have a MASSIVE pain tolerance which I do, BUT I had no pain because I had been taking black seed oil and doing pulls with it. SO therefore zero infection.

20 May, 07:37 (E)
Vet is not open today so gotta wait to call. They do emergency stuff on the weekends, but don't want to call him super early cause I know for a fact he has a family. Peanut Butter can't stand it though, if it will help him and not further stress him, then I will take him in a skinny minute.