Evangelina @Evangelina
22 May, 10:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
if they flip i hope they stay flipped

saying that made me think of flip floppers

which made me think of

this meme i just threw away.. always loved it

One For The Road 👣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 May, 11:12
Possible is the Key 🔑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 May, 10:54
DEATH IS AN ABSTRACT UNTIL IT IN YOUR FACE AND IMMINENT THEN EITHER THE FEAR OF GOD OR LOVE OF GOD COMES OVER YOU....... ESPECIALLY IF YOU GIVEN A CHOICE AT THE 11TH HOUR

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 May, 10:43
Elon is a perfect example flipped from dark to light amazing VK.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
20 May, 07:02
Dark Side Groupies matter…

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 May, 11:51
I know several lower level ones that chose the path of light, who know many mid level :that chose the same, so I can only assume that’s true at every level to some degree.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 May, 10:56
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
EXECUTION IS A STRONG MOTIVATION

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 May, 11:16
hey Kim !!...how are you?

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
19 May, 10:02
Praying for the let’s fix it. The very fact they put out riddles to help. Shows some balance in the grand scheme of it all. People either see it or they don’t. Understanding the Bible and trusting God word either way it goes Everything will work out the way it is intended too. This process has changed many people hopefully for the better. Life is a journey for sure. God Bless

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 May, 06:22
it is hard to flip when everything is written code and you don't who stand with who? So sometime you just have to let things play out and that's very frustrating for some!