Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

This was a really good book.
I watched the movie one time.
I may go back to this tonight once I get off work.
Ughh...here we go round the mulberry bush...because the mon key keeps having to chase the weasel away.

Timing is everything and I fully anticipate that TRUMP IS A MAN OF HIS PROMISES...and I fully believe everything is glowing to be okay...

but "all you need is faith" that is what Jared Leto told me in a song...That is what somebody told me IRL and when I learn from some musical geniuses...I also learn a thing or two about myself and my need to be able to trust the right person...

At the end of the day, I trust less than a handful of people...and myself...I wish I could just trust, but no one has stood up to do what is right so we can win this war...

This spiritual battle could be won in the blink of an eye if people put a little more faith in God...Justice takes direct orders from God and can't just storm in...Wait
The Lovely Bones - YouTube

From Academy Award winning director Peter Jackson comes the extraordinary story about one girl's life, and everything that came after. When 14-year-old Susi...

04:43 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it