JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
Inversion table helps the most for me. You can find used ones reasonable. Just hate the head rush flopping right side up. Prayers.
01:58 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by P8triot2 in this post can reply
17 May, 02:52
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
I have one of those couldn't tolerate the blow my brains out blood to head. Thanks for sharing tho.

Not Important @Notimportant
17 May, 03:01
This may sound crazy nana, but go to craft store or dollar store & buy magnets at least an inch in size...put two together that "click" attract together & use medical tape or bandaides to keep it on ...put it on the area (disc area of pain) leave on ...it will stay on in shower at least 4 showers. & then replace bandaids /medical tape if gets stinky or loose.

I use this on left chest heart area (slightly left chest) for a skipping heartbeat that I was told needed a pig flap replacement at 50...I'm not trusting hospitals for any of that. I discovered healing magnets but they charge $300 for them & they are no diff than craft store.

Anyway, my skipping heart beats have leveled out/balanced out &helps with my tiredness too. I've since done research& discovered pace makers are magnets wrapped up in a fancy device &quarter million dollar risky surgery &pig flaps too!

Anyway, worth a try. There are many people with taped magnets on pain areas for relief, it's working for me&chest p