Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 06:45
This is one of TN's Senators and while we appreciate all she is doing to expose this, the time for talk Gov. Bill Lee IS OVER!

IT IS TIME FOR NG TO STOP THE BUSES AND AIRPLANES COMING INTO OUR STATE!
And if our Governors do not protect us, Americans should peacefully protest and take back our capitals.

Rest assured, every politician in every State and Local govt that does not protect us from this purposeful invasion of our states and our country will be held accountable by WE THE PEOPLE!

You are wrong Marsh, Biden does have a plan, he and others are puppets of the CCP of China that placed them in office by way of fraudulent elections for the sole purpose of destroying our country.
https://youtu.be/QTj7RXN3n...
BREAKING NEWS: Marsha Blackburn Explodes On Biden Over State Of The Border Since Title 42 Ended - YouTube

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) speaks about the border on the Senate floor.Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain unlimited access to premium journalism, includin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 May, 01:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Governors are "IN ON IT" don't you see? YES EVEN THE REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS YES YES YES...TEXAS COULD CALL IN THE NATIONAL GAURD AND SO COULD ALL THE OTHER STATES BORDERING MEXICO...THEY DON'T! KNOW WHY? THEY ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR TOO DON'T YOU SEE? THEY ARE IN ON IT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 01:14
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yes hun, Nana understands this clearly, however, it is up to us to say NO!
It is us to us to DEMAND!
Just like it is up to us to stop the murdering of millions of babies that WE ALLOWED to happen on our watch thro abortions.

God expects US to not be silent in our demands.
SAYING NOTHING is just as bad to me as DOING NOTHING.

And the evils see it that same way, that is why they show us what they are going to do to us before they do it.

If we dont speak up then they say no Karma on them because we agreed to it by saying nothing.
So that is why I speak it out loud.😘💜🙏😇

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 May, 01:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do have another theory and that is that after the "crash" or the "event" or the "reset" or "awakening" it won't really matter who's here and how we got here...Trump will unite the country...It will be united again...The BEST is yet to come and guess what? The imigrants want the same thing we want even if they are "their worst" coming here or they are coming here initially with bad intentions...Once Trump is back at the helm crime will fall again jobs will be everywhere and prosperity ahead like never before and possibly even Gesara/Nesara and free energy and replicators and med beds...These "invaders" will jump right in and work and get some of that NEW American Dream 2.0 and help make America Great Again with us...Mark my words they will follow what Trump says...They will want to be Legal American Citizens and will join in!!! WWG1WGA

Ange Love @LoveM
Illegal alien is an illegal alien until they are fully vetted. They are not immigrants or migrants. Many are with the drug cartel agenda and must be deported back to their origins. I'm a full blooded American citizen with my ancestors and intend to protect what God has blessed us with. When America is restored, we can look to compassionately help our neighboring countries. America First! Foreign invasion declined!!!
03:12 PM - May 16, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it