Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 May, 11:08
Our failures are meant for a reason that we are unaware of during those failures

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
I have so many failures in my 65 years on this planet. I am stuck in the middle of one right now. I am digging deep to find my way out and your post gives me hope! Thanks so much!
03:53 PM - May 15, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by angelinredmond in this post can reply
15 May, 04:02
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Just remember a failure is not a failure. Don't look upon it as one. It is meant for you for a reason. I too have had many "failures", but not sure if they were failures at all, but rather a life lesson not meant to repeat itself.

Dig deeper as you say to see what is in front of you.
What made me go in this direction?

You can pray & ask for divine interception & see what happens. Our prayers are not always answered immediately as well.

Cleanse your soul & house.

I too am 65 & have had to dig myself out of some stupid choices I made in life, but nonetheless, I dug out. Hoping you get there💗
💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 May, 04:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
A side note....Everyone defines "success" in different ways.
Define your successes😍