Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 May, 04:16
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Indeed it is Serah indeed it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 May, 04:29
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
14 May, 10:39
We are born into families in which we may eventually go separate ways. They each were there to teach us something about ourselves. As we grow, we can choose who we want to spend our time with. Choose the ones who love you, accept you, encourage you so we can make think world a better place. Be sure to do the same for them.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
14 May, 10:26
This is so true! In my lifetime I have lost five babies trying to consieve. I ended up raising my sister’s child and a nanny to four who all play a high role in my life today. God always has a plan. Trust him.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 May, 10:28
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍