Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 May, 12:37 (E)
This was Diamond on April 27th when we visited my vet. At the time she had had 2 fainting spells within 5 days of each other. He mentioned low blood pressure. Folks..what is associated with low blood pressure? THE HEART. He said we didnt need any meds and sent us home. When I got home..my truck broke down. Was not able to get it fixed till the end of the next week. A FULL week without meds. Took her back to see different vet...loaded us up on heart meds....it was too late. In that one week..she went straight down hill and was too far gone. He also said..they had given dogs up to 3300 mg of Clindamycin with no issues. YEAH WELL did you do that for 3 straight months? Bet not. These damn drs are ignorant. Making excuses for bad medicine and poor practice. I am VERY VERY angry at my vet and he will never see us again. Look at her here..She was feeling ok other than the tow spells. Walked into clinic on her own. A week later she had to be carried in. so IMO he helped kill her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
She was beautiful - so very sorry for your loss and trauma. Praying for you 🙏 ❤️
09:29 AM - May 14, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Careylou in this post can reply
14 May, 04:59
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 04:59
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
❤️