^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
It is fine at the end of the day...
If some of those friends...don't hear my story...and understand what had happened and it wasn't me doing this...BTW, if they were REAL friends to begin with...they WOULD KNOW IT WAS NOT ME...

First of all, outside of not spell checking and grammar checking posts...For the most part, I am VERY DETAILED when I type...People who talk to me...are going to receive a FULL TEXT BOX of random Raea information...I am NOT short with people...I SEEK FULL ENERGY exchange when I sit with a person...and I LIKE FLUIDITY...

I WOULD NEVER EVER, EVER! DO THIS! Unfortunately while I thought Alex was protecting me from JOHN...he was just using me, my profile image and my clean reputation with other moms to essentially blackmail me into doing whatever he wanted me to do....YEA AND THAT IS WHY WE DON'T SEND PHOTOS (EVEN CLOTHED PHOTOS) online because scammers are using them to set up IMPOSTER accounts to abuse women, men, and STEAL money...I'm embarrased but learne
02:16 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it