^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
Friends from high school and the past, got to witness me coming out of my shell for the first time in a very long tiime...I haven't seen anyone since high school, but we were still friends on FB... A lot of them tuned into every live...just to cheer me on...knowing I was shaking on camera, but still feeling the fear and doing it anyways...There were girls from high school that suddenly saw me...confident, happy, free, and had an immense amount of clean energy--without any coffee or any of it...They naturally got curious and reached out to me...girl, tell me your secrets...Well...I've been here xyz...and I want to go here ABC...and I just think it was time to take a chance on myself and try something new...I told them how I had free 3 day samples that I purchased, and if they wanted to try it out...I'd be happy to mail them some...I'd also send little artistic gifts as well, because they were all friends and so I'd decorate the packaging and send it off...It was fun to reconnect.
01:55 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it