^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
So in this group, I've met many good, kind, decent people...they were all females raising their own business...and I was down to support anything I felt called to. Some of us would even trade products for one of our own products...One time I traded a sale of an experience package of Vitamins/Shakes and such...for Shampoo and Conditioner, a brush, hairspray, spray in shampoo...etc...Her package matched the price of my package and we were both trying to achieve a goal...My GOAL was to make GOAT...and Guess what??? I did it with the help of a new friend I met online...I had no problem helping her and she tried the product for a few months and couldn't afford it anymore...NO BIG DEAL...we are still friends and talked mostly once a week just to catch up...Ideally I am not in anything for a sell...I could careless...I was a stay at home mommy and if I made extra, then cool...I was very successful at this in 2020 because I was comfortable in front of the camera talking about life in general.
01:51 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it