Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 May, 09:55
Each of the memes I personally made, came from the Q movement and then the personal movement to help others. Each of the personal memes were a specific experience or an experience of a friend and in turn a meme made to help others along their path. I also do posting sessions for thinking to help along on a topic(s). All prompts from God who led me down my path to create to help others.

Over 5 years ago, I went completely blind with detached retnas from Diabetes. I have vision now in only 1 eye. All these memes were created in the past 5+ years after the eye surgeries, and I had asked God again then, for me to experience each of what I created, so that I could help others. So the memes were born. I set aside everything I had been working on in my life to help do all this, without question. For God! This is my experience!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Elizabeast in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 May, 11:05
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
TYVM Elizabeth!!! God Bless You and Love You Fren!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396