Truth Seeker @JacksRule
The Carpenter
adidasJack

Just thought I’d let you know that Simply Orange Juice is owned by CocaCola. They got caught putting Forever Chemicals (PFAS) in this orange juice. Yes they are being sued!

The lawsuit claimed the product deceived customers with allegations of being an all-natural product. Third-party testing was alleged to have found the juice contained PFAS, known as forever chemicals, at levels hundreds of times greater than federal limits for drinking water.
09:32 PM - May 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 April, 06:45
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Thank you for the info

Evil fookin' rotten basturds 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 May, 01:13
Oh crap!!! I used to buy that brand🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 May, 01:09
Just saw the other day Waffle House "Now Serving Simply Orange."

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 May, 12:36
Oh dear GOD, I drink this juice.
Thanks for letting us know.
No wonder why I am always in pain. I just don't understand why they poison so much food. What do they eat?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 May, 11:58
wow

Diana Sevilla @mynena
12 May, 11:46
Throwing out what I have of this in kr refrigerator tonight

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 May, 11:25
Their juice flavors always tasted bad to me. Glad they are getting investigated.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 May, 11:58
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Me too. I rarely buy OJ, love oranges.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 May, 10:58
Dang, I used to buy that before I found that orange juice was like main-lining sugar!

Tropicana - the insect blood of beetles is there.

Heinz Catsup - immoral for consumption. Cadbury chocolates, coffee creamers, hot dogs - getting tough out there. At least McDonald's is going down bit by bit. And Walmarts, bit by bit.