JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 May, 11:11
All of this has a very dreamlike quality. I keep needing to pinch myself. And I have been feeling a certain melancholy wash over me as we quickly approach the end of this chapter together which is how I know that our work is nearly finished here. It has been such an honor to be a part of this and I wouldn't trade it for all of the money in the world. I needed you to hear that. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
Feeling blessed and honored to have been on this journey for decades, but especially to be a part of such a wonderful supportive group of fam! This chapter is coming to an end, but there is the entire rest of the book to finish after, and I’m hoping that we all enjoy that together. We’ve weathered The Storm together, we should award ourselves time together to celebrate the exciting new advances in all areas of life together also. It’s never goodbye with family.
06:43 PM - May 11, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
12 May, 11:06
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
💕My beginnings are open to possibilities🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396