Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"He said things I didn't agree with. Even worse, he said things I didn't like," said Collins in a statement. "It was the most traumatizing experience of my life. It was assault, plain and simple. And defamation. I'm suing Trump for $5 million like that other lady."

Sources also reported Trump called the CNN host a "nasty person," which trusted fact-checkers have determined was false.

Media experts applauded the announcement and were all in agreement that Trump's performance in the town hall was the most horrifying spectacle ever televised. "I am literally shaking right now," said CNN Host Jake Tapper. "The lies, the misinformation, the pure evil of that monstrous orange man is too much for my soul to bear. Our democracy is in danger once again. God help us all."

Biden also responded to the town hall, saying: "Reflustrazuuure! Shut up, fat!"

From Babylon Bee
https://babylonbee.com/new...

😂😂😂
12:37 PM - May 11, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Micki Wall @Shearwall
11 May, 01:42
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I remember in 2020 she was the Mask Faker

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 May, 12:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
11 May, 12:43
Beautiful…huh?

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
11 May, 12:42
LOL what a pathetic stooge she is.