JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 May, 11:11
All of this has a very dreamlike quality. I keep needing to pinch myself. And I have been feeling a certain melancholy wash over me as we quickly approach the end of this chapter together which is how I know that our work is nearly finished here. It has been such an honor to be a part of this and I wouldn't trade it for all of the money in the world. I needed you to hear that. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 May, 09:04
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
CNN to See Anon. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 May, 08:45
We'll be ready for them all💖

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 May, 08:42
love you joey and love to all the awesome ones on this platform...may Jesus bless each and everyone of you

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 May, 07:15
Love you all 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 May, 09:27
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 May, 06:52
thanks Joey I needed to here that today been a little critical of the movement lately!

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 May, 03:35
Very much so

I can finally say that It's happening even here in the One Truth North. After talking with a couple of boomers, they are pissed off as well. Somewhat misdirected at the moment, but they are finally starting to pick up that things aren't as they were supposed to be.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 12:23
🥰🙏🏼💫