JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
All of this has a very dreamlike quality. I keep needing to pinch myself. And I have been feeling a certain melancholy wash over me as we quickly approach the end of this chapter together which is how I know that our work is nearly finished here. It has been such an honor to be a part of this and I wouldn't trade it for all of the money in the world. I needed you to hear that. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:11 AM - May 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 May, 10:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you Fan. I have felt we were near the end so many times but this time feels more real. It has been a wonderful journey with all AU frens and I hope we are vacationing or living together on Anon Island/Mountain. It has also been difficult at times and I thought it would never end, but it appears we are very close. You have been a true fren, albeit online only. Remember, I'm on the list for the undeveloped property. I don't believe the entire journey is over, at least I hope not. Love you all fam. us
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
12 May, 11:27
So sweet💕thank you for all you do🙏🏻Love you😘

Money comes and goes, but LOVE stays✨🕊💕♾

Just had a thought...it sure would be dreamlike to live an on island🏝💗

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 May, 12:20
Thank You JFK Jr Fan 💖 I have felt also sadness and growing joy ✨✨✨
It is like Calm Before The Storm at The moment. I am honored and grateful to Be with you on this journey 🔥
#FamilyIsEverything

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 11:15
Surreal the amount of beauty mixed in with the pain. AU sees to it we keep our chin up till the bittersweet end.
🙏🇺🇸❤️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 May, 09:40
I love my AU #Family

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
11 May, 09:15
Been feeling pretty calm lately also , got my garden done today , the second yr , a little bigger . Lol I think my thumbs are getting greener !!! Luv ya Fan 😘

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 May, 07:06
Thanks 😊 ❤️ 🤍💙 Anonup Island #Family

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 May, 07:00
That melancholy feeling is all I have felt today and I don't know why. Reading your words is like you're reading my heart. I pray it's over soon because I truly feel like every day is such a struggle to keep going. I love all of you so so much and I am so grateful for everyone here. I truly do want to see the best for the world. I want to help build On Earth As It Is In Heaven. I am tired of evil, sadness, chaos. It's so not me. I am a peace and serenity kind of person. You were a bright spot for me on Instagram and here and I am grateful for you. Thanks for answering the call.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 06:59
Just in case you have forgotten, the after party is at
Nana's at Tim's Ford Lake, Middle TN!
BYOBP
(Bring Your Own Boat Party)
But you Fan have a seat waiting for you on Nana's boat
& a room at the house.

It will be sooooooooo much fun!

And don't think for a second that Nana has forgotten that you mentioned leaving us when this is over, but nope, that's out.

Nana's frens are frens for life, sorry but you are not gonna get away with that, Sir.

Besides, the real fun begins with the new beginnings!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 May, 07:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Count me in Nana ❣️

Vicki Lord @Vlord
11 May, 06:43
Feeling blessed and honored to have been on this journey for decades, but especially to be a part of such a wonderful supportive group of fam! This chapter is coming to an end, but there is the entire rest of the book to finish after, and I’m hoping that we all enjoy that together. We’ve weathered The Storm together, we should award ourselves time together to celebrate the exciting new advances in all areas of life together also. It’s never goodbye with family.

Ange Love @LoveM
12 May, 11:06
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
💕My beginnings are open to possibilities🙏🏻

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 May, 02:40
I'm not good at goodbyes. Just... thank you for helping me to feel at home, here, and thanks also, for some words of encouragement you gave me awhile back. Very much appreciated... both. :)

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
11 May, 01:19
Yes it gives double feelings. Hell and heaven. Overall a wonderful period to experience. History on top!

Sue Briggs @SueB369
11 May, 01:08

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 May, 12:46
❤️❤️❤️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 May, 12:45
AMEN AND THANK YOU IT HAS BEEN A LONG JOURNEY THAT MANY OF US HAVE BEEN ON FOR DECADES I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS US EVERYWHERE THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS REVEALING OF TRUTH IN MY LIFETIME WWG1WGA WW

Ange Love @LoveM
12 May, 11:09
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
💕

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 May, 12:36
I often wonder if this is natural that comes with being 50 something or if it truly is the ending of something. I've been enjoying my gardens and helping birds in these last few years. Wanting to be in peace yet give back something to what I have taken. Beautifully written Sir! Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts! 💝

I am Keri @Lionessheart
11 May, 12:29
Thank you!!! Enjoy that salty breeze for all of us ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 12:25
#FamilyIsEverything 🥰🙏🏼💫

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 May, 12:25
Thank you for being a such a big part of this journey here on AU, Fan. Don’t always comment, but read most all your shares. Always feel the love, light and wisdom. What a time to be alive! Grateful. 🙏✨💕✨🙏

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
11 May, 12:24
Perfectly said Familia! Everyone here is Family! I’m feeling the same! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 May, 12:17
That must be why I am finding it absolutely delightful looking back at recipes from 50s-70s. I find it rewarding to fix decent home cooked meals like they did back then.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 May, 12:15
Thank you for that and for all you have done

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 May, 08:45
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
We'll be ready for them all💖

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 May, 09:04
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
CNN to See Anon. :)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 May, 12:07
Felt that melancholy too Fan … hope we can all share what comes next too. Love you all ✨💖🕊

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 May, 12:03
LOVE

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 May, 12:02
Together with God and each other we are a force to be reckoned with! I am thankful to be a tiny drop in this ocean of love and truth. May we someday get to meet each other in person! 😇

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 May, 12:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
We Can have an EWOK CELEBRATION!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
11 May, 06:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I fervently hope to meet all this fabulous family when we celebrate! ❤️🙏🏻

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 May, 11:57
Perfectly said, Patriot!
I am eternally GRATEFUL to be a part of this once in a lifetime experience, with so many AMAZING humans.
THANK YOU for blessing us with your heartfelt words and your beautiful soul with us. 🙏🤍

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 May, 11:46
Love every word Truth seeker.

Feel like i'm limping across the finish line tho.
My mind is requiring time out to stay intact 😔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 May, 11:42
💪🙏

john paul jones

we have only just begun to fight