Only people mentioned by ising4him in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
09 May, 03:53
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
This is happening in the UK as well as the USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
09 May, 08:05
In response English Viking to her Publication
The real pandemic....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 May, 10:45
I'm not 100% convinced that the 700,000 people waiting to "invade" the country is real.

I'm more like 50/50...or less even.

I think central casting may be involved in this.

ising 4Him @ising4him
09 May, 03:07
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The number isn't as important as the reasons. Any number of these people crossing under the umbrella of this administration is wrong. It only takes one to harm or kill an American.....

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
09 May, 09:09
WE the people will half to STOP the INVASION,,WE don't know who these people are,,and what sicknesses they bring with them,,but THEY are an EVADING FORCE,,that must be STOPPED from ENTERING the USA,,or they OUR going to be in OUR CITYS and HOMES STEALING and KILLING,,let that SINK AMERICA,,this is OUR COUNTRY not THERE'S