Brett Tescher @bktastic__
#prayerteam update:

Mom was transferred to ICU overnight after having a cardiac event (SVT) + cardioversion. She had her surgery today to correct her hiatal hernia/gastric volvulus. She also had a partial small bowel resection d/t a ruptured diverticulum.

This all sounds pretty terrible but I am encouraged they were able to surgically correct both issues in the same procedure. The thing that sucks is she’s had a nasogastric tube and has been NPO since Thursday and will remain in place until Wednesday.

Currently she is stable, resting and hopefully stepping down in acuity with each day that passes. Praying for healing, recovery and return to normalcy.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, messages and support. Many Blessings to all of you…
12:31 AM - May 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by bktastic__ in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 03:19
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
16 May, 02:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
10 May, 06:43 (E)
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I made a prayer. I had diverticulouis several years ago and had it surgically removed. I have hope your mother will make a solid recovery. Stay strong.

10 May, 06:56
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Thank you so much! Many blessings!!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
10 May, 05:48
may God bless her and bring her back to good health again.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 May, 05:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 May, 04:36
Nice to know! May today be the day she can start eating again! πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ™

10 May, 04:45
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you sooo much!!!
Very sweet and thoughtful…πŸ₯°πŸ₯°