AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 March, 08:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 March, 08:56
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 May, 05:51
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Had to stop & read this here👇

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 May, 07:21
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Which would have made Kayleigh eleven in 1999. Doesn't add up.

No it doesn't. There are so many claims out there of who is who.
10:16 AM - May 08, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 May, 10:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I finally started to speak up-and I'm spending less and less time in La La Land and more time in reality. I've literally had it with the b.s. Morning. xo

08 May, 10:30
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Morning as well! Discernment plays a large role here. I read & observe a lot. There are some on TS as well claiming she is the daughter of JFK jr & Diana. Who knows who is telling the truth or who is playing a particular role. We have to wait & see.