CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 02:23
be careful of fbi entrapment from people wanting to host zoom calls

if even 1 person says the wrong thing, it could round up everyone on the call.

be cautious.

think about jan 6 where grandmothers were sent to jail, while hunter and pedo joe roam freely.

we have a corrupt doj and corrupt fbi.

don't make your elf a target for their shitty, corrupt entrapment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 02:48
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
No, you are 100 percent wrong. I am not casual about warning people either. I care very much about the people on AU & their safety.

Have you had the FBI knock on your door for posting something on social media that was pro Trump & against China Joe?

Well, I have, & they said it was 1st amendment freedom of speech, but it did not stop someone (a dem lefty troll or an fbi entrapment agent) from sending an email complaint for domestic terrorism to the fbi, which was a blatant lie). Her/his handle was "Christian Village", & I did not go to 1-6 DC.

When you have walked in my shoes, then let's see how casual you are with yourself & your family when it comes to fbi corruption & entrapment.

old Parler turned in 50 names to the fbi, & fbi has over 2000 domestic cases opened up since March 2021 (which was when they came to my home)

https://tech.slashdot.org/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 03:02
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
There is no courage without fear.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 03:32
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
fear is flight or fight.

I usually choose to fight. tooth and nails.

fear is just anger.

anger is good then you need to defend yourself and your family.

fear is just anger turned around.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 05:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yessir. THAT is what I meant to those that don’t habla.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 06:50
💪100 percent

I am also a pureblood 🙏

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
Hey y’all…
My Mom, 78, was ready for golf and on the way out the door on April 18 and died suddenly… most likely had a massive heart attack. She was a tortured, brainwashed beautiful woman who was totally snowed by msm and the SCAMRONA poison jab. I’ll NEVER forgive them. She asked me April 11 (last time I saw or spoke with her) at dinner… ‘have we not talked as much the last couple years because I got the vax?’ I said NO WAY (my wife and all three kiddos, 24, 21 and 19 are awake and never even got tested, much less vaxxed) and we told her Christmas ‘20 NOT to get it - she couldn’t listen to us. Their grip was too tight. I promised to call her every week until the day she died. She is now a casualty of this battle of our lives. Prayers up and love ❤️
Chris
07:13 PM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealPacoG in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
07 May, 08:55
So sorry for the loss of your mom! Sending love, hugs, and prayers! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 10:20
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Thanks JQ

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
07 May, 08:43
I am very sorry for your loss. I pray God brings you comfort.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 10:21
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Thanks sistah!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 08:24
😥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 08:26
Thx CM!