Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #GodWins 🍿🍊

"I take all these slings and arrows gladly, for you." ~DJT

Never forget what this man, OUR FEARLESS LEADER has endured for We The People, for our beautiful Country.

His Loyalty, His Love.

#FightForTrump #istandwithtrump #MAGA

.October 24, 2016
"I take all of these slings and arrows gladly, for you. I take them for our movement, so we can have our Country back. I knew this day would arrive. It was only a question of when, and I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve. The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you. The only force strong enough to save our Country is us. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American people. Our great civilization has come upon a moment of reckoning.
I'm doing this for the for the people and for the movement...and we will take back this Country for you...and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AG
Trump Takes Slings & Arrows For America - YouTube

Donald Trump Taking The Slings & Arrows Of A Corrupt Establishment For You The American People#trumptheestablishment

11:58 AM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Karen Browning @Kbbb
07 May, 12:04
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I LOVE this reminder, Lady!! Thanks for posting!❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396