Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 07:54
Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
I would have plenty patience if it were not for Gates vacinne which according to statistics and scientists and doctors are going to kill people now and in the months to come. Already know people with very bad reactions to the first shot. The quicker this is stopped the better.
02:56 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Baxter17 in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
09 February, 03:50
In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 12:56
THE #trustheplan

LOOKS LIKE LET KILL SOMES

THE MORE KILLED BY #vaccines

THE MORE #LEGITIMITY THE ALLEGED #Trump PROJECT ARE HOPE TO DO LATER WHATEVER

PHARISEOS
#FARISEOS
#MAMIPULATORS

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 02:59
wait for the antidote. in my opinion this is a methodical take down of big Pharma as well and many many cures are going to be released

Cob Cob @Colob123
09 February, 09:45
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
The big problem is that people are dying. I have begged my elderly parents not to get the vaccine. My father has scheduled them to get the MODERNA vaccine in the upcoming weeks. I told them to please wait until May and more stats before they do this. They are TRUMP supporters but they just do not get that they are being totally PLAYED. How many of our loved ones do we have to lose to this shit?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 12:53
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
antidote for be beheaded

the seam retarded idea