Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 May, 11:26
Charles was crowned king 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days after Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
So the stone in theory, goes from being the pillow of the father of the 12 tribes from which he drempt of heaven and angels when he rested his head on it....to an object so revered that the Celts wouldn't dare even touch it...to placed under the ass of the British monarch when he or she is crowned. To add to that, their feet are on a representation of the earth. God's creation. By putting their feet there they are claiming dominion of the earth and all therein.

Look up Bible references regarding these things I have pointed out. If nothing else to sit on a stone that has biblical myth attached to it shows immense disrespect in my opinion. To stand on a representation of God's creation as you are "crowned" a king of earthly realms is also disrespectful in my opinion. It shows who thinks they are king...not so fast, chuck.

Just my personal musings...
02:12 PM - May 06, 2023
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scorpio2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scorpio2022 , click on at the bottom under it