Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Already happened on July 1, 2020….USMCA

God’s borders are oceans, man put lines on the map to create wars and trade tariffs, to keep people meant to be together apart with costly immigration fees.

The borders have been invisible as we fight the invisible enemy….it is how our militaries have freely crossed the make believe borders working together to round up the Deep State players without it being an invasion

MAGA….We Are All Americans

AMERICA WILL BE UNITED AGAIN!
09:32 AM - May 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
06 May, 09:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
100%. People look at me strange when I tell them we are already part of America and have been since the beginning. Its all fake the longest undefended board is a completely fake story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 May, 09:50
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Absolutely! We are seeing the same thing play out in Europe with Russia cleaning things up, China in Asia, Africa right now. Continental Republics across the globe just as God intended.

I also believe the small area in The Darien Gap will be completed to connect North and South America…the abandoned highway to keep drug smugglers/marxist guerrillas in control has very little left for completion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396