Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:34
Elon Musk is an interesting guy. Is he a good guy undercover playing a role or a bad guy that made a deal? We'll eventually know. One thing for sure is he's a smart guy playing by a different set of rules. His motives are questionable though. I've heard that demon girl he's with is his handler. She's full of darkness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
09 February, 12:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If you read about him the town he was born in had a UFO crash a month before he was born. I swear hes GOT to be from another planet!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 February, 12:46
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
🙂crashed like...um Superman?🧐

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
09 February, 12:55
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Right!!! I was curious one night when i couldnt sleep. I was blow away when I read thr town he was botn in had a UFO crash...I just get the feeling hes from another planet. Now I just read on this thread that theres a book called "Mars Project" where a man named Elon comes from Mars to help us get there 😱😱😱

Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it