Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:34
Elon Musk is an interesting guy. Is he a good guy undercover playing a role or a bad guy that made a deal? We'll eventually know. One thing for sure is he's a smart guy playing by a different set of rules. His motives are questionable though. I've heard that demon girl he's with is his handler. She's full of darkness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
09 February, 12:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If you read about him the town he was born in had a UFO crash a month before he was born. I swear hes GOT to be from another planet!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
09 February, 12:55
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Right!!! I was curious one night when i couldnt sleep. I was blow away when I read thr town he was botn in had a UFO crash...I just get the feeling hes from another planet. Now I just read on this thread that theres a book called "Mars Project" where a man named Elon comes from Mars to help us get there 😱😱😱

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 February, 01:01
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
anything is possible,Tesla was Venusian🙂