JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 May, 10:10
When I saw the VK post regarding Tartaria yesterday at Twitter I needed to pause- not because this material is new to us but because the magnitude of what is being disclosed really hit me. My mind turned instantly to the normies. How are they going to cope with all of this?Later in the day we would see the "speculation" surrounding hollow earth. I put speculation in quotation marks because I doubt highly that VK is going to float conspiracy theories at this point which could only serve to confuse or frighten. I keep asking myself what ascension is really. Figuratively, we already exist on a completely different planet that the vast majority of humanity. We also know that 2023 is the year. This leaves us less than 1 year for a LOT of disclosure. I often feel like the fish out of water but that's nothing new. You were chosen for a reason Truth seeker. Have a beautiful day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
Blessing be with you 💛 🙏
01:52 PM - May 02, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WKayeR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kaye Revels, click on at the bottom under it