Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 May, 08:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏😇😍 BINGO SPOT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 May, 07:54
Yep.

But you have friends on AU, folk that align, and, vibrate on the same frequency, which then magnifies you, and them. Your wave becomes stronger.

No one needs two faced, back stabbing, clueless folk around them... their frequency just sucks the energy right out of you.

😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
01 May, 06:39
You have me and I have you so now we are back up one each...💪

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 May, 06:33
But you, being a lion, dont need more than just yourself.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 May, 06:28
me too! I got tired of being called a conspiracy theorist by people who were "supposed" to be friends!!! I said see ya! We don't need abuse!