Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
No one calls me back. I've had referrals for awhile now. I called and told them I was hurting. I don't know if it is going to help. These things have made a big bump in my upper abdomen. They are very uncomfortable. I don't like the idea of chemo or radiation, but I would be open to surgery to get the monster out. It's like that movie Alien where they had that creature growing inside them. I'm still taking Fenbendazole. I'm also taking cannabis oil. It helps the pain.
05:00 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
01 May, 06:12
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I'm finally getting some help! I think they are going to schedule me for a biopsy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
01 May, 05:04
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I read earlier today about placing Castor Oil on a flannel piece and placing it on the tumor. It's supposed to shrink it. My body has been prone to tumors, so I was paying attention. Prayers for a complete healing for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 06:11
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Synchronicity, Dorothea! I have been doing that. It helps the pain, too! God bless you!