Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Still working on the follower/following issue.
Should be fixed today.
10:41 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 May, 11:30
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you. I know it took a lot of time and work. We appreciate you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 May, 10:34
Thank you!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
02 May, 10:25
ThanQ Sir Koba :)

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 May, 06:40
Thank you 😊

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
02 May, 06:22
Can you also fix our checks and stars please? Thank you!

1776 Life @pacu44
02 May, 06:21

Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 May, 06:12
Thank You Koba ! Can I be your first follower ?

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
02 May, 06:07
Thanks, Koba!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
02 May, 04:01
Reading threw all these comments put a HUGE smile on my face!! I'm SOOOO proud of all of you for being understanding and all the comments of encouragement for Koba. I LOVE that not one single person complained or was upset or angry. I LOVE MY AU FAMILY! WE ROCK!!! 💥🤗💕

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 May, 01:24
.!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 May, 01:15
💗

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 May, 11:20
thank you -- system running so slow as it has been - how much increase in members in the last 6 months approx? any guess

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 May, 10:22
It's fine. I like #'s games haha

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 10:15
Thank youuuu. :)

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
01 May, 09:08
Thank you !!👏💗✨

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
01 May, 08:29
Yes.. someone stole our followers Kobayashi... if you could press a button that would make it so you can comment on threads without having to flip a page that would be so amazingly wonderful... being able to drag and drop an image would be great too... I dont post here because its just too slow a process... its a lovely platform though... thank you.

connie wright @cowri
01 May, 08:28
I don't mind YOU being my only follower

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
01 May, 08:15
Thanks Koba! 😍

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 May, 08:03
HomeBoy while u Out FixAnG thangs
Can U fix So we Can Click On Memes
n Make it Easier to Steal them
Without Having to Screen Shot n Crop.. KeK
ThanX in AdvanCe

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 May, 06:55
Thank you Koba!

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
01 May, 06:35
Thank you!!

June Banasik @JuneB
01 May, 06:04
Thank you!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
01 May, 04:33
Thank you Kobayashi! We appreciate all you do! 💖(((HUG)))

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 May, 03:38
Thank you!! Blessings

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
01 May, 03:32
@administrator With our blackouts....I missed the problem on our group.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
01 May, 03:04
Thank you so very much! I appreciate all that you do. This is home💕 God bless you.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 May, 02:56
THANK YOU for all you do!! This platform has been a saving grace.. ❤️

Whimma Texas @Whimma
01 May, 02:47
Thank you Koba! 😊

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
01 May, 02:41
Mine finally went to zero this morning. Thanks for all that you do Koba.

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
01 May, 03:09
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Mine to 😳