Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Anyone seen Dick? It's been awhile.
12:07 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
15 February, 11:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That guy who shot is best friend in the heart hunting turkeys? Who survived? Executed, I hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stef Long @4theKIDZ
10 February, 06:58
dead i hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 01:04
may have run outa hearts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 February, 01:03
Do we really have to look......smh....

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 February, 11:45
stranger things have happened slong the way...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 11:31
Ol' I-have-a-plan-for-911 Dick! I have wondered. Great guy. I wish him very well. ⌛️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 February, 11:21
have you looked in hell?

sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
10 February, 09:46
maybe we should put him on a milk carton!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
10 February, 09:43
I aint seen dick.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 February, 04:55
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

→→👹🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
10 February, 02:33
it's been a long while 😁❤️🇱🇷🦅

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 February, 02:30
CovDick 19 stat 🤷‍♀️

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
09 February, 11:37
I heard he got shot in the face in a hunting accident.

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
09 February, 11:31
at this point I'm guessing he was cloned into his traiterous daughter ? 😆- for an estate tax play at best...

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 10:43
This is the only dick I want to spot

val dawn @valdawntx
09 February, 09:47
wish his daugher was MIA as well...apple didn't fall far from this tree!

Jodi Spangler @JodiSpangler
09 February, 09:19
i hope rigamortis has alresdy set in!

Iam Mie @iammiele
09 February, 08:11
🤣🤣🤣Yeah, been a lil while since I've seen Dick...but lots habbening!

Patriot Trucker @Trucker91
09 February, 06:59
Anybody seen Gore, or Quail? Where the heck are they?

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
09 February, 06:44
Gone to Hell-iburton?

09 February, 11:35
In response Longway Home to his Publication
now that is darn funny!

Memento Mori @JugoStig
10 February, 07:55
In response Longway Home to his Publication
oh shit! that is good! Word is he and rummy were together. A twofer if you will.

Mark Kirin @markkirin
09 February, 05:35
Dick be dead. Probably why his shit-for-brains daughter has so much vitriol for Trump.

Reminds of Meghan asshat and her old man 'No Name'

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 05:27
BTW. Did he INTENTIONALLY shoot that fella in the ass?

09 February, 11:34
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have an eyewitness! that wasnt the only bystander Dick shot on a shoot! 🤭😆I kid you not!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 05:26
Hope somebody gave him a reason to lose the smirk.

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
09 February, 05:12
Good question.
According to a WP jornalist he was interviewed prior to John Marsh Jr. funeral 2/15/19, which he alegedly attended. Of coarse this was only 'confirmed' by an unidentified person also in the room.

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
09 February, 04:54
I have real reservations when you write about hanging people, but when thinking of all of the innocent people who died because of this animal, it seems like it's the only option.

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
09 February, 04:45
The Hunter became the Hunted💥👊

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
09 February, 04:31
I cannot help what im about to say but i cant stand it and it must be said,"thats what she said". sorry guys im 52 with a teenage mind sometimes. everyone needs a laugh now and again.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
09 February, 06:46
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
This is the RED PILL board - not the little blue pill.

David Lawn @DavidLawn
09 February, 04:10
I think being forgotten (put into the "oubliette") is a good place for these people to be. So they stop disturbing the saving of America.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
09 February, 04:00
last I heard 8 people died to give him new hearts sequentionally
donors have to be alive

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
09 February, 03:53