Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 May, 09:54
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Such a beautiful share and reminder.
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
01 May, 11:55
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
01 May, 09:17
Near Christmas last year we had a goat doeling rejected a day before it would be 20 below wind chills. Though I didn’t take her in, I fed her bottles even at 3 am. She is a sweet happy 4 month old and we have a bond. She stays here for life. I named her Noelle because her mothers name is Ellie.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
01 May, 12:41
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
You saved her life without a doubt. Feeding her regularly is a committed heart, especially when around the clock & freezing temps! Thank you for being you x
I’m glad she stays close & connected with you still 🙏

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 May, 08:47
this says alot
great post

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 May, 07:57
True. We used to do this when I was little -had a box in the kitchen by the fire for the babies ☺️

IAM NJoy @NJoy
01 May, 12:02
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Bless, what a beautiful & priceless experience to of had growing up. The little ones were lucky to have had your kind heart & healing heartbeat 🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 May, 06:22
💖🙏💖

IAM NJoy @NJoy
01 May, 12:06
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏