Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Elon Musk says Tesla will now accept Bitcoin. BTC goes from $37k to $46k today. What do you think Elon will be doing with the 1.5B in bitcoin he just purchased?

How long do you think it will be before Elon Musk will be saying you can now buy a Tesla with Doge coin?

Not 100% sure if Elon is Good or Bad considering he has a handler (Wife).

However he is a gorilla marketer.

Anyone see a play here?
12:00 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
18 May, 11:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't know who you are VK, but your accuracy cannot be denied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
18 May, 11:21
In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
17 February, 05:54
My honest opinion, I think he's 1 of the great team of "Trump helpers". Remember acting is always part of a movie. Hope I'm right.

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
12 February, 04:35
research Elon theres enough info out there about him and his family and ehat his background is.. heres a little info to start, go from there.. hes not a good guy
https://cathyfox.wordpress...

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
11 February, 12:48
I don't trust EM
Cars burn & crash, Tesla wiggles out of the reponsibility
Tesla is a unicorn co. that always goes up,doesn't make money, get the gov't money

If silver goes up to $100+ bucks this will increase the cost of what it takes to build a tesla, so he points everyone away from silver into cryptos. He had already bought the 1.5B of BTC, announcing it pushed up his position
NASA just handed SPACEX all of our of research development
Partner in Paypal but EM got most the sale $

I heard he turned but have not seen any true actions to prove it
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 11:58
He is going to lose 1.5 billion dollars with that move. Close to DJT who lost 2 Billion since being President.

Bitcoin is going to zero, dont believe me just watch.

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
11 February, 09:43
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
heard the same.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 February, 05:36
I think he's being used to show that the elites manipulate markets and in the end the little guy will be screwed as always.

The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
10 February, 12:55
hrs too fucking weird to care about either way. hes being used as a pawn to draw accounts from XRP as an orchestrated shake out. they don't want normies to get wealthy on what they think is their bridging algorithm

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 February, 12:16
He should be buying XRP and XLM if he already hasn't. QFS.

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
09 February, 09:31
Husband mentioned that yesterday, look at how bitcoin started, Doge coin may be the future. Wonder where it will be in 5yrs. Not sure I'd buy a Tesla. Im Old School

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
09 February, 09:29
😃BTC should be in hands of white hats, thats it. Play going well VK.

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
09 February, 08:27
I can't get a good reading on him. I want to say he's playing a part. She might be as well to throw off the scent. So much bad appears good and vice versa, it's difficult to decipher exactly who the players are.

Vincento Laliberto @VincentLaliberte
09 February, 07:07
I don't care about Elon Musk. I throw away my Canadian money printed from debt in exchange of BTC. Just DCA.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
09 February, 03:17
EM = Bitcoin & Doge > cryptocurrency
QFS > asset (gold backed) blockchain

One of these things is not like the other. One can NOT be compromised, manipulated, stolen or laundered.

I don't need to know if Elon is this or that. I leave the sorting of what's in a man to the Creator. Follow your inner guide and wisdom, the rest takes care of itself.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
09 February, 02:43
Assistance in exposing a volatile and unstable market... pre-placement of an improved alternative system... (starlink similarities) pending opportune moment for societal change... pieces in place, 7 steps ahead? Does he need to be labeled as good or bad? or can he just be Elon, a clearly advanced and intelligent soul? + comms & vibes point to our team anyways :)

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 February, 01:48
some players play by the rules given...they might not like the game or rules...they position themselves on the fence...most of the time these type are hard to trust...like the bruce in braveheart william wallace meets him in battle knocks his helmet off ... 👀

Phil Smith @I_have_to_hide
09 February, 01:47
does he have a wife? thought he just had a child with Grimes. She's a weirdo, but definitely not a handler.

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
09 February, 12:31
If wanting to get in on crypto get in and sell immediately with the boom.When the market corrects crypto tanks, too. The focus should shift to hard currency. Silver is becoming more scarce (remember the Mint officially claiming a shortage), and the market will not be able to suppress it forever.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
09 February, 12:32
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
He was toast when he was tweeting about the tunnels. White hat controlled now.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
09 February, 11:24
People pushing cryptocurrencies don't believe in the fiat currencies like the U.S. dollar yet they accept it for bitcoins. Maybe I'm not getting it.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
09 February, 11:14

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
09 February, 11:12
Elon Musk collects the most data from users via Messenger than most other social media sites, I'm sure he has used in many nefarious ways.

He also has the Boring Co which has been suggested helped build child trafficing tunnels.

Space X... maybe took down CCP sattelites or set up a grid, but also heard he wants to exploit our ability to increase frequencies so he can jump the "van allen belt" or more likely a time barrier.

So, I want to believe he's a good guy... unless he recently flipped to the light, I am thinking he is darker or other!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
09 February, 11:10
Elon profited the most in 2020. Elon pushes AI intelligence, digital currency and space exploration. Money, control, and extraterrestrial life. 👀

robin fineman @RobinD
09 February, 10:40
I questioned it myself until last night. I don't know where I saw it but a short clip made up my mind not good. I'm saddend by it.

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
09 February, 10:40
X posing the FIAT joke
nothing has value unless WE GIVE IT VALUE
money is just a FIGMENT of control

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 February, 10:32

John McCarthy @Remix636
09 February, 09:55
Looking at BTC prices these days makes me sad, I had an opportunity to buy 50K BTC for 50$ back when they were worthless like 15 years or so ago. Would be worth 2.35B right now :(

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
09 February, 10:36
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
😉PacGlobal.io is looking pretty good also... just saying 😉

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
09 February, 09:41
I'm on the fence with Elon. Its not that I think he can't be trusted, but in my gut I just dont Trust him YET...still waiting to see what his actions tell me. Does that make sense? That being said, I usually trust you or I don't so this is puzzing me and its not looking good 🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
09 February, 09:32
hes trying to save a dying insustry, or he has his assets reposessed and is tyring to launder his money, something like that.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 February, 10:41
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
MOST insightful and probably spot on comment.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 February, 09:18
One EO from President Trump can destroy the crypto market, BUT we still have some time because many Americans still believe Joe is POTUS. I would invest to watch it run up and pull out before all hell breaks loose.