Tyler 316 @TWM316
I’m in the “outer space” is water boat. So do you think Earth is just it’s own bubble in an ocean of bubbles? All connected with some kind of current type of system that we would perceive as wormholes? That we have to access at the center of the Earth through entrances at the North and South poles?
03:46 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 April, 03:53
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
I don't have an answer to your first questions yet, but access at the center of the Earth through entrances at the North and South poles seems very possible to me. There are so many ancient myths and sagas and also in modern times there are many clues for. Remember Admiral Byrd's reports...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
30 April, 04:12
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Well what makes me think that is right off the bat we have the Bible telling us of the firmament and the waters above being separated from the waters below. Then add on the videos we’ve seen of stars that look just like water ripples. Just makes sense to me. Water is the fundamental bases of life. So if God created everything, why wouldn’t it be everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 April, 03:47
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Yup

Tyler 316 @TWM316
30 April, 03:50
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I wonder if [they] essentially plugged up those entrances… so then that’s where Elons boring company comes into play.