JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:01
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's Go!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 12:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

June Banasik @JuneB
30 April, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hope your back is feeling better, Nana!
I can relate! Some things to try: 1. Custom orthotics for your shoes.2. Exercise to get the blood flowing followed by stretching or foam rolling. YouTube has good videos on foam rolling and for stretching, my favorite is: https://www.yogabody.com/h... . 3. https://creationlightship.... has amazing healings! Q speaks so highly of this, too! 4. Add electrolytes to your water, as drinking too much water deplete your electrolytes. 5. Heat the muscle. Ice the joint. 6. Boron supplement can help with increasing bone strength and decrease arthritis. 7. For good quality, low cost rife healing, check out: https://www.youtube.com/wa... Listen with headphones. 8. Celery juice does me wonders. Also, eliminate sugary food which increases inflammation and paralyzes the immune system.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you for the help hun. At this point every little bit helps, but I have been dealing with this and trying some of these things as well over the yrs, about 30 yrs now with the last 10 to 15 being the worst.
At this point I am afraid that I am past most of the treatments resulting in extended relief and mobility..
If the med beds do not pan out, I will be forced to try a surgery to fuse because the pain is now no longer tolerable long term.
03:43 PM - Apr 30, 2023
In response June Banasik to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
June Banasik @JuneB
30 April, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I can understand what you are going through, Nana. I had a spinal fusion 12 years ago and for me it helped a lot. I wish you all the best that can heal your back.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 08:02
In response June Banasik to her Publication
Thank you hun