Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter 10;03pm & 10:24pm Eastern...
12:18 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 May, 09:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could live with just a landline and a library card

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 May, 11:00
ZIM! 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 02:04
Who is Mr Beast?
I could live without TV.
It would be harder to live without computer and phone but I would if the world could be more loving, caring and free.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 May, 06:16
I could back away from much technology for nothing. I am actually!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 May, 05:34
I have no followers either. Coincidentally.. or maybe not.. I got suspended from twitter too.. @administrator 🤷‍♀️

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
01 May, 04:28
Something bigger than that *manifesting*

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
30 April, 11:50
30 April, 11:48
How did I just lose my followers and those that I followed?????????

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
01 May, 01:56
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Apparently I have as well, yet all my usual crew are showing up in my feed here 🤔😏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 April, 05:54
👀 that ‘g’

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 April, 05:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I know...can't figure it out and it's killing me lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 April, 05:44
Oh so mr green gets to play on twadders :P

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 April, 04:14
only two sets of numbers
and they're all the same.
that's a first

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 April, 04:07
it'll be good friend to see all the islands out there we were unaware of.
Sun and sand
😊

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 April, 03:12
Who would VK be without Anons?? Think big Think Family is Everything

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 April, 02:44
"Thinking bigger here."

I love that VK is including us and me. Thank you VK!

💞💓💗💖💘💝💕

connie wright @cowri
30 April, 02:28
I quit 2 of the 3...Still on computer, I don't remember what it was like without the computer. Do I get 750,000 (2/3)?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 April, 02:10
I love that VK always includes mountains now ♡♡♡ so sweet!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 April, 02:08
Mars ... an island in the sea of infinity ... with a mountain ... Mons Olympus ... the largest mountain of our solar system ...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 April, 01:49
🙏 there’s a ripple over the moon soon.
That’s an 🏝 with a ⛰ & 🛖 too.
❤️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
30 April, 12:28
I wanna come!!

arba happihr @arba
30 April, 11:09
aloha
We are getting ready to find out this year

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 April, 10:11
Maybe Anon Island/Mountain is the island of misfit toys and WE are the Misfit Toys! 😎🏝️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 May, 01:09
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I thought this multiple times :)

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 April, 05:52
You all have me thinking here. What if Anon Island/Mountain is over the ice wall? Remember when Trump wanted to buy Iceland from Denmark? Just some thoughts.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 April, 03:10
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Not Iceland but Greenland (probably because it is the center of the Earth??)

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 April, 05:25
Could Anon Island be Earth 2?

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 April, 09:50
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Was just thinking similar. But, I like our earth now! Just need to remove all the evil and stupid people.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 April, 05:24
:) !