Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 April, 01:08
Just went to get my tennis racquet restrung ...

the guy behind the counter said, "Oh cash, sure that's fine."
Me - "Yes, I'll be using cash as long as I can."
Counter guy, "I hear ya; they think we're stupid."

We are witnessing others are awakened too!
God Bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 April, 03:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
More and more people waking up every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
It made my day!
Such a glimmer of hope just came rushing in ... felt so good!
03:14 PM - Apr 29, 2023
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 April, 03:24
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes I think as they start to squeeze those people who are awake will start to band together to create alternative economies. It’s the only way we’re going to survive this by the Grace Of God. There’s no cavalry to come save us we have to band together and live outside of the system that they’re forcing upon us. We’re going to start meeting with our farmers individually so that we don’t have to go through the grocers anymore since they’re starting to put the mRNA in the foods now. I’m trying to develop skills like sewing and things like that that I’ll be able to barter and create things since I don’t have skills in other areas. It’s time to start to live like the Amish. It could be a matter of months before they require us to provide biometrics to even access the Internet. At that point I’m out. All of this is forcing me to think what my true line is. And my husband and I are having serious discussions about what that line will be. It’s time to get real.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 April, 03:32
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
You're so wise ... plan ahead, face up to reality ...
I do think things will become dire economically, however, there's just too many of us who will not comply.
They are not leaders, so need to get in front of a crowd to appear like leaders, NOT HAPPENING, people are just not going along to get along.
Everyone is looking for an alternative.
Safety is the biggest concern, don't let yourself become isolated / victimized ... be alert and have plan A, plan B, plan C. I don't go to movies or concerts / do everything during the day.
Grow my balcony veggies ... and bought rations for "what if'.