Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 12:21
It’s a breath of fresh air to hear RFK Jr say “the system is rigged” and then normies nod their heads because he’s a “democrat”.

Sounds like Trump, but it’s Kennedy. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 April, 08:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Trusting the plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
trust the plan my ass. all bullshit and games. done...sick of this plan. It has killed many....
02:57 AM - Apr 29, 2023
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 04:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
If agenda 2030 wasnt neutralized many more lifes would be gone .we would be foocked years in advanced
This way we push back, take a stand and never give up while they Are being wiped out on every level
This fysical realm, subterrainain level here and on surface..in spiritual realms we Are winning as well,the pain you're feeling is good 🥲❤️its you whos refusing to tolerate evil, bless you're heart,i love you
When i have done everything possible..i give the rest to God
He does the impossible Even if its just in me
Hold on, we Are almost there✨🤲thats a relative term i know..but before the plan we was just being killed,now we have a foot in the door,and we Are aware
And thats key🧭