Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 April, 02:39
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 April, 07:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Did you pull this from the website? Is this a joke? It says up cycled citizens. That is human meat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
You must not know that it is already in the food supply. It's even found in vegan hot dogs. Too much to add to this. Play catch-up on what is already happening with human DNA found in food and the machines to liquify bodies if curious. Look into synomex too.
09:38 PM - Apr 28, 2023
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 April, 09:31 (E)
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Oh I know about the human meat I am surprised they actually would put it on the WEF site and so that’s why I was asking if you personally pulled that off yourself because I wasn’t able to navigate through to find it. Unfortunately there is a lot of crap being put out there that we end up posting and it turns out it’s not completely legit. But yes I do believe that there is human meat in quite a few places especially the vegan meats.