Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s a breath of fresh air to hear RFK Jr say “the system is rigged” and then normies nod their heads because he’s a “democrat”.

Sounds like Trump, but it’s Kennedy. lol
12:21 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 April, 10:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes it truly is!
#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
28 April, 05:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 April, 05:23
😂😂😂 Twisted Lefties!!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 April, 12:38

memes matter @NoComment
28 April, 08:50
Trusting the plan

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
28 April, 01:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
BOOM WEEK AHEAD
is this May 1st through May 7th 2023?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 April, 02:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
trust the plan my ass. all bullshit and games. done...sick of this plan. It has killed many....

J.J. Jameson @jjj
28 April, 05:59
Everyone agrees the system is rigged.

Not everybody agrees on how it is rigged, and how it needs to be fixed.

That's why I've been preaching to look for common ground, instead of being condescending towards people who don't share all your beliefs.

If everyone starting pointing fingers at billionaires and their corrupt stooges, as opposed to pointing them at each other, we'd be better off.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 April, 02:32
12/21 TS

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 06:43
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I hope they charge these jack ass Gerberts too, I mean shit war is war.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
28 April, 01:52
Hes pushing for there to be laws against climate change deniers. Not my cup of tea.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
28 April, 01:37
🕶

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
28 April, 12:47

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 April, 12:22
5D WIN WIN WINNING