https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

#NurembergTwoPointO
#NoEscapeNoDeals
11:01 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 April, 07:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Congress needs a compilation video of everyone who collapsed/died on camera after the Vax was released and it needs to be shown to Fauci/Gates/Pfizer/Moderna/J&J/Astra zenaca execs in front of the Nation on prime time Television and live streaming with Tucker and O'Keefe narrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 April, 10:37
My estimate from what I see in grocery stores, cars, walking... is still about 5% wear a mask. I would have to estimate there is about the same percentage that probably rarely ventures outside their home any more because they became so psychologically disturbed from all the propaganda. They will never be the same. I can see no other way forward other than a large event that will cause an awakening but those 2 groups of people will probably shatter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 April, 11:24
In response Love Wins to her Publication
I agree with you.
I've never heard it put so perfectly.
The deeply MK-Ultra'd frightened people
will shatter when the TRUTH is finally
GLOBALLY revealed
that EVERYTHING is a LIE
& EVERYTHING is prison πŸ’₯

Sometimes I'm baffled about where to start?
People are asking me questions now
which is great
but we've been on this path for YEARS
some of us for DECADES
some of us our ENTIRE LIVES
of awakening, digging, learning the truth.
Too many are still at the starting line,
which for us, was YEARS ago 😳🀯

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 04:16
that is exactly what happened to my neighbor 2 days ago. He went to get the trash can and mail, and he just died in his tracks in the yard.

No amount of cpr worked.

it was traumatic for all who came over to help.

I could not sleep for 2 days because I could not stop thinking about him.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

27 April, 04:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Oh my gosh I am so so sorry, CM.
Horrifying for you & your poor neighbor.
Blessings to you
& Flights of Angels for your neighbor β€οΈπŸ•Š

I have to work very hard every night to clear
all the horrors I know about
& FOCUS on the BEAUTIFUL that is HERE
& to come πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’πŸŒΈ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 April, 07:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm really sorry about this. Sending love Patriot.

memes matter @NoComment
27 April, 03:03
Horrible🀲❀️

memes matter @NoComment
27 April, 03:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
What Are The odds this is real? Bcs i been thinking even this part...is part of the show to get much needed attention to a much needed topic

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 April, 02:50
My comment on the wrong post I think. Sorry! It was for your post on Fauci

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 April, 02:49
Such a sick BStard. Seriously suspect he’s been β€œdealt with”. One can only hope.

Gole Gora @Aragon
27 April, 01:43
We are watching a movie, all planed. Scenes from Batman movie 1989, see the similarity. Let's get those jokers

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Put on a happy face! Batman (1989) - YouTube

27 April, 01:57
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
Thank you, Gora!
I needed the reminder 😹🍿πŸŽ₯

downscale β“Œβ“Œβ’Όβ‘ β“Œβ’Όβ’Ά @downscale
27 April, 03:05
In response Gole Gora to his Publication

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 April, 12:41
This is fucking genocide on a worldwide scale in the US is the one that fucking created it. Every single one of these people needs to go down or up in flames.

27 April, 01:01
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Agree a Trillion %, Paisley

I cannot believe Fauci is walking around.
It's GOT to be a body double, clone, CGI.

That man is singly responsible for MOST
of the viruses that have plagued Humanity
for DECADES.

And don't get me started on his
mephistophelian agonizing experiments on dogs,
foster children & orphans 🀬πŸ’₯🐾

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 April, 12:27
it is sad that so many had to die and we are still seeing the its not over yet Please God We Need You Now.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 April, 11:09
I just can't understand how pple can just blindly NOT see this!!!! Happened to my neighbor's husband last April too! Was walking off an elevator & just dropped dead πŸ˜₯

27 April, 11:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I know someone STILL wearing a mask.
I cannot understand it πŸ’₯

#DiedSuddenly