Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I haven’t forgotten about magacoalition.com.
12:56 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 April, 07:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Michael T. Flynn > Kashyap Patel> Sebastian Gorka > Magacoalition > David Hayes aka Praying Medic > McLean, VA > Gannett + Walnut Sauce > Clowns in America

Connected.

Tick tock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 April, 04:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
im confused.
havent been on au as long as many others..
for i.e......kash patel...good guy...bad guy???

flynn?

please explain as best as you can to me.
thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 April, 12:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Connected.

Kashyap Patel - name to remember.
Q

Michael T. Flynn > Kashyap Patel> Sebastian Gorka > Magacoalition > David Hayes aka Praying Medic > McLean, VA > Gannett > Walnut Sauce > Clowns in America

Connected.

Tick tock.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 01:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Any America that is not for MAGA, Making America Great, no matter what party, is simply not American and should move on to a country that better suits their beliefs.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 April, 07:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 April, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know it’s like why are you here if you hate the country so much?