Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 April, 10:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 April, 12:36
Latrobe PA Trump rally. He was showing us WHO is in charge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 12:23
Sounds good to me :). 🌈

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 April, 12:12
Ouiii 🙏💖

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
25 April, 12:09
Yes, it's dome shaped - not a flag!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 April, 11:59
Yes ❤️❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 April, 11:39
🌈🤍

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 April, 06:27
💕 A beautiful reminder of God's love 🌈

Then God said, “I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.”
~ Genesis 9:12-16

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 April, 05:00
yesss 🥲🥲🥲🥲😍💙💚🧡❤

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 April, 02:36
I always thought it was weird that we had to give up rainbows. Thanks Doq

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
25 April, 01:10
PUPRLE ON TOP is mostly all that matters and making it visible.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 12:33
And Nana believes we are putting back the pot of gold back in Fort Knox!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 April, 12:11
AMEN 😇

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
24 April, 11:39

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
24 April, 11:03 (E)
I love the visual spectrum to much to let them claim any of it!
🤜🏼💥🤛🏼

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 April, 10:50
THANK GOD!!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 April, 10:43
Yes we are!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 April, 09:58
THE REAL RAINBOW. WARRIORS

Pink Totter @Totter
24 April, 09:52
We're taking it all back, everything they corrupted and hid from us.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 10:07
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Amen!

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
24 April, 09:45
They can have the man's ego rainbow.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 09:42
🌈 Genesis 9:11-17

11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 April, 09:40
My prayer exactly today! My daughter and I got caught in a Boise rainstorm this afternoon and the most glorious double rainbow appeared. God’s promise and glory was on full display. 🙏

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 10:05
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
./sync

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 09:34
😭😭i thought that was only for the woke
😂